Have fun and be challenged at a dynamic company. Full-time positions are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to, paid time off, medical/dental coverage, FSA and 401k. Part-time positions are eligible for paid time off, dental coverage, FSA and 401k. Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
Contact Center Representative
Responsible for answering incoming event related telephone calls, emails and web-based chats for the Contact Center.
Financial Processing Coordinator
Administers financial and non-financial components of registration.
Components include but are not limited to data entry form preparation, auditing, problem resolution and reconciliation of daily/weekly reports. Direct communication with CDS clients required on an as needed basis. Responsible for full cycle financial processing oversight of client events. Travel required as needed. This position does not have direct reports.
- Balances registration batches, credit cards and checks processed to Registration database and Revenue Reports. Perform audits as necessary.
- Maintain securities and controls necessary to ensure SSAE16 and PCI Compliance.
- Distributes batches to Data Processing for entry into the event database.
- Manages Excel Financial Spreadsheet to track registration activity and balance processed funds to the database.
- Performs quality control (QC) functions to assure accuracy of batches once received from Data Entry. Verifies appropriate QC reports received from Data Processing to batches. In the case of fund batches—compares to FP spreadsheet.
- Involved in problem resolution, client credit requests, and cancellations (upon client approval).
- Communicates registration activity and critical deadlines to appropriate Convention Data Services personnel.
- Responsible for verifying the financial interface for assigned events.
- Works with various Merchant Processors as dictated by the client.
- Works with Internet registrations, Mail, Fax and the Client.
- Prepares client registration forms into batches for the Data.
- Works with Contact Center needed to verify registrations and payment information.
- Oversees QC of the database and attend all event team meetings for assigned events.
- Monitors and reports financial activity and/or problems to Onsite Systems Manager (OSM).
- Provide Financial Reporting training to client staff.
- Communicates registration activity and critical deadlines to appropriate Operational Departments and Client Services.
- Work in a team environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability To Work Independently/Collaboratively
- Detail Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Strong Clerical/Accounting
- Professional Communication (oral & written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Internet Explorer
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent is required.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
The Product lifecycle includes gathering and prioritizing product and client (internal and external) requirements and working closely with marketing, sales, product development and support to ensure goals are met. This position is a hybrid software product/project manager role within the Product Development organization at CDS.
- Work with multiple teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Support, and external industry sources) to create and maintain an overall product roadmap and strategy.
- With the help of Business Analysts, gather and prioritize product functionality and feature requests.
- Manage delivery of new high-quality software products on time and on budget.
- Form development teams and manage a pool of 5-10 development and Q/A resources on projects.
- Work with third-party onshore and offshore partners as needed.
- Maintain and enhance existing CDS product lines.
- Serve as Product Owner and/or Scrum Master working in multiple Agile Scrum teams to manage priorities and remove impediments to development.
- 7+ years in software industry.
- Prior experience as a software product manager or experience in software product marketing/sales.
- Software project management experience (product organization preferred over consulting or internal IT).
- Big-picture strategic thinking combined with ability to execute day-to-day.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, colleagues and all management levels.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and perform within tight time constraints is crucial.
- Event or related industry experience preferred but not required.
Education and Experience:
Four-year college degree or equivalent industry experience is required, with demonstrated success defining and launching products.
The Information Services Web Developer serves as the primary technical point of contact for all client events they are assigned.
In addition to completing a major portion of the technical tasks for the event, the Web Developer serves as the technical team leader and assists in the priority management of technology.
- Build, test and deploy client event web registration sites.
- Serve as the primary technical contact for events and clients.
- Act as CDS liaison for technical issues.
- Import, revise and build databases as required.
- Other duties as assigned by department manager.
Essential Show Team Functions:
- Attend all event-specific and company meetings.
- Primary point of contact for onsite staff for assigned events.
- As needed, travel to shows in support of client events.
- Provide custom configurations and support as required.
Must have excellent organizational, analytical, customer service, written and oral communication skills. Attention to detail and analytical abilities required. Individual must have excellent interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, colleagues and all management levels. Ability to handle stressful situations, multiple tasks simultaneously and perform within tight time constraints is crucial. Must be a team player and produce high quality “readable” code.
Technical Skills Required:
- Web development and legacy code maintenance
- Proficiency in other web scripting languages is a big benefit
- PHP, Ruby, Python, Perl
- Experience using contemporary Web Development languages, frameworks and practices
- ASP.Net, C#, ASP MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server development
- Comfortable creating stored procedures
- Software testing methodologies; Source Control Systems (SVN, GIT or others)
Education and Experience:
Four-year college degree or equivalent industry experience is required. Web site team authoring, team programming experience is preferred.
Position summaries outline the general nature of the duties and requirements of each position. Convention Data Services (CDS) reserves the right to change, modify or amend the duties and requirements of the position as needed. CDS is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or any other class protected by Federal, State, or Local law.