Have fun and be challenged at a dynamic company. Full-time positions are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to, paid time off, medical/dental coverage, FSA and 401k. Part-time positions are eligible for paid time off, dental coverage, FSA and 401k. Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Center Coordinator
Researching and disseminating event information needed to train the Contact Center Representatives.
Lead Software Engineer (.NET)
Primary architect and lead developer for a suite of SaaS products driving CDS’ business.
Works within a scrum team to design and develop software products in the Microsoft .NET environment (C#, ASP.NET, SQL 2014, MVC). Creates technical documentation for use by CDS support staff and external partners.
- Serve as technical team lead for a small, senior product development scrum team.
- Drive software architecture of next-generation .NET SaaS platform, including SQL Server 2014 data model, persistence layer, web-services based business tier, business rules engine, UI tier, and integration components.
- Establish and maintain best-practice development standards.
- Implement and maintain automated build and deployment scripts.
- Work with QA engineers to identify and correct defects found in testing.
- Support products in the field by working with customers and technical support representatives (light travel may be required).
- Support CDS clients and internal users on new product releases and features.
- Top-notch .NET/MVC development skills (C#).
- Experience designing and developing multi-tenant SaaS products.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral/written communication.
- Ability to handle challenging situations and multiple tasks simultaneously while performing within tight time constraints.
- Minimum 10 years end-to-end web development experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience with the C# and web frameworks such as .NET MVC.
- Familiarity with other server-side language such as PHP (preferred) Java or Ruby.
- Minimum 5 years experience with relational database design and development (SQL Server preferred).
- Experience working in agile programming environment.
Education and Experience:
Four-year college degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience is required.
Position summaries outline the general nature of the duties and requirements of each position. Convention Data Services (CDS) reserves the right to change, modify or amend the duties and requirements of the position as needed. CDS is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or any other class protected by Federal, State, or Local law.