Have fun and be challenged at a dynamic company. Full-time positions are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to, paid time off, medical/dental coverage, FSA and 401k. Part-time positions are eligible for paid time off, dental coverage, FSA and 401k. Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Technology Officer
We seek a CTO to join our dynamic culture and lead our team to create innovative solutions that deliver exceptional value, exceed our clients’ expectations, and enhance the event experience.
Reporting directly to the CEO, our CTO will lead a team of approximately 25 individuals in software development, creating and maintaining software-based services used by event attendees, exhibitors and other event staff. The CTO establishes the company's technical vision, leads all aspects of technology development and service delivery, and plays an integral role in the company's strategic direction and future growth.
- Drive continuous improvement by setting standards for best development practices in an agile process environment.
- Develop and encourage teams to think differently, find new approaches to challenges and deliver exceptional solutions.
- Inspire the team and others in the organization to see the vision of the successes to come and assures team is invested in the accomplishments of the company.
- Lead the technical architecture for delivery of web, mobile and native Windows applications.
- Recruit and retain a technology team with an appropriate balance of local talent, and 3rd party vendor services delivery.
- Ensure hosted services meet high expectations of performance and availability.
- Manage external IT relationships.
Experience with the following technology platforms is preferred: Microsoft .NET MVC/C#, Microsoft SQL Server, PHP, and iOS, along with a strong background in modern web application architecture, web API design and software as a service (SaaS) delivery. Candidates must have proven leadership ability, demonstrated effective written/oral communication, interpersonal and consensus-building skills at all levels in an organization, as well superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Education and Experience:
A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is required, with a preference for an advanced degree in computer science or an MBA. A minimum of ten years of related software development experience in web and mobile environments is also required, along with five years of experience in directing or managing software development teams. The ideal candidate will have experience serving as the senior technical member of a management team.
Contact Center Representative
Responsible for answering incoming event related telephone calls, emails and CHATS for the Contact Center.
Contact Center Representative - French
Responsible for answering incoming event related telephone calls, emails and CHATS for the Contact Center in both fluent French and English.
Responsible for quality testing and support of developed applications released by the new products team.
Ensures products meet design specifications. Responsible for the development and maintenance of training documentation, the creation of intra department training schedules and the training of internal and external users. Assists in product roll-out planning and quality checks of project specifications.
- Gathers and provides input on essential functions of new products and documents within specifications.
- Performs quality checks on design specifications.
- Creates/maintains training documentation and provides internal and external user training on the use of newly developed and current products.
- Performs document control and versioning for new and enhanced products.
- Assist in the development and execution of new product roll-out plans.
- Performs in process and final quality analysis on products developed in the new projects group.
- Monitors project progress.
- Performs all functions of a Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Provides support to clients and internal users.
Excellent organizational, analytical, customer service, project management skills and detail orientation required. Must possess excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. A minimum of 2 years of QA/QC experience in a software development environment is required. The ability to handle challenging situations and the flexibility to adjust to shifting demands and multiple tasks simultaneously within tight time constraints is essential.
Required Techincal Skills:
Microsoft SQL Versions 2008 through 2014
— T-SQL language and querying database objects
— SSIS - SQL Server Integration Services
— SSRS - SQL Server Reporting Services
Visual Studio 2013
Education and Experience:
Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent related work/industry experience required.
This position summary outlines the general nature of the duties and requirements of this position. The Company reserves the right to change, modify or amend the duties and requirements of the position as needed.
Position summaries outline the general nature of the duties and requirements of each position. Convention Data Services (CDS) reserves the right to change, modify or amend the duties and requirements of the position as needed. CDS is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or any other class protected by Federal, State, or Local law.