Have fun and be challenged at a dynamic company. Full-time positions are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and 401k. Part-time positions are eligible for a benefits package that includes paid time off and 401k. Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
The sales contact and relationship manager for CDS clients.
The Account Executive (AE) is the sales contact and relationship manager between CDS and clients. Achieves account revenue and profitability objectives through client retention and new business. Ensures successful delivery of contracted services. Maintain industry knowledge and awareness.
- Negotiates, and renews contracts to achieve maximum revenue, profitability, service quality, and long term commitment to achieve CDS profitability objectives by identifying upsell opportunities.
- Develops service proposals, facilitates presentations and closes sales.
- Review and approve contracts, addendums, and client billing.
- Ensure Lead Retrieval Sales targets are met for each event by monitoring sales regularly.
- Manages and maintains existing client account relationships.
- Develops a thorough understanding of client objectives and identify and assess client business requirements.
- Develops an account strategy to meet the needs of both the client and CDS.
- Establishes and achieve account goals, objectives and corresponding action plan as developed with Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Identifies challenges and works to develop solutions.
- Maintains consistent and regular contact with client and with the internal CDS event team.
- Establishes and facilitate training session for the client on CDS products and services.
- Communicates and escalates, as needed, client objectives and business requirements to CDS.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of CDS products and services and matches services to client needs and objectives.
- Provides communication to company regarding account and event strategy, services to be provided and deliverable dates.
- Conducts effective sales overview meetings.
- Monitors event progress keeping apprised of issues that could impact the account.
- Conduct effective post event reviews and evaluations with the client and the team.
- Attends and represents CDS at industry events, trade shows and functions.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivation and willingness to learn and perform key contributors to success in this assignment.
- Able to identify sales opportunities and possess analytical sales aptitude.
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must be client focused service oriented.
- Requires a positive track record with and working relationships with staff of all levels in a variety of work settings, positive employee relations in a highly diverse working environment.
- Previous sales experience is required.
Understanding of MS applications, database applications, basic network topology & connectivity knowledge and web design applications. Must understand the business logic as it pertains to the registration process.
Bachelor’s degree desired; equivalent related work experience required.
Data Processing Analyst
Responsible for loading client provided data and creating client reporting.
Serves as the secondary technical contact and works in conjunction with the Web Developers and QAs to ensure that all database-related tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Meet with clients to discuss reporting and data needs.
- Database design and development within the structure and guidelines of a model database.
- Provide Custom Reports, ad hoc reports through queries, stored procedures and SSRS.
- Database SQL job setup, data manipulation, ETL and Export.
- Provide automated data transfer with SSIS.
- Provide on-call support when assigned events are on-site.
- Provide technical support and training to internal employees and external clients.
- ETL and report writing experience and the ability to communicate well and professionally with internal staff and clients.
- Must possess both an adeptness to translate end-user requests into technical specifications and the ability to explain intricate technical processes in non-technical terms.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, data troubleshooting and detailed precision skills.
- Must have the ability to handle challenging situations, multi-task, and perform within tight time constraints.
Required Technical Skills
- MS SQL 2008 and 2012s
- SSIS and SSRS
- Stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views
- Experience utilizing report writing best practices; optimization, use of joins, sub-queries and Ad-hoc T-SQL and report generation
- Ability to use complex expressions to calculate, group, filter, parameterize, optimize and format custom reports
- Strong background in Microsoft Access, Excel
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree desired; equivalent related work experience required.
On-call, Per Diem
Assist Production Manager and Production Coordinator with day-to-day department duties.
Assist Production Manager and Production Coordinator with day-to-day department duties. Assist with daily production activities including actual mailings, pre-preparation for events, and assisting the Coordinator with specific assignments and quality control.
- Assemble badges and other materials that will be mailed to conference attendees.
- Ensure that the mailings are complete and accurate.
- Work with members of other departments (Data Entry, Order Processing, and Call Center) to ensure that any fulfillment issues are resolved efficiently and promptly.
- Interact with other members of the Production team to maintain high standards and exceptional delivery, sometimes in stressful situations.
Adaptable to new job requirements quickly; work with a minimum of direction and oversight with orientation to detail. Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to multi-task in a high paced dead line driven environment. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and be able to lift up to 10 lbs. No computer skills necessary.
Education and Experience
High school diploma (or equivalent).
Assist Production and Mailing Departments with day-to-day fulfillment and metering requirements.
Responsible for daily operations of the Production and Mailing Department including fulfillment and mail metering equipment operations. Function as the Production Coordinator back up.
- Organize projects to ensure accurate and efficient assembly and mailing.
- Process and print badges, tickets, cover and visa letters.
- Attend applicable project meetings.
- Attend applicable project meetings.
- Ensure work meets or exceeds department testing and quality standards.
- Complete accurate work on or prior to scheduled deadlines, and unplanned urgencies.
- Offer improvements to processes, efficiencies, and quality in production and mailing services and finished products.
- Function as the primary operator of the Neopost envelope address printer, fulfillment inserter, and mail metering equipment.
- Present automation compatible material guidelines to event services teams.
- Pack and transport event mailing bins and flats to local post office.
- Schedule preventative maintain and service calls for mailing equipment.
Attend all event-specific and company meetings.
- Excellent organization, analytical, communication and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Reliable, with ability to work with minimal supervision for daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, challenges and deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 30 lbs.
Education and Experience
High school diploma is required.
Registration Coordinator Lead
Performs administrative and office support activities for Event Services.
Duties may include fielding telephone calls, organizing meetings, monitoring project timelines, word processing, filing, and faxing. Extensive software, organizational and communication skills required.
- Performs Registration Coordinator duties for assigned events.
- Assigns events to the Registration Coordinators within business teams.
- Coordinates and leads training for Registration Coordinators and other Departments as applicable.
- Act as main point of contact for department within Registration Coordinators (i.e. intra/interdepartmental collaboration, receive/share best practices, issue resolution, and standardize documentation).
- Organizes, facilitates and shares cross event information/documentation for Registration Coordinators.
- Provides input on Registration Coordinator performance for annual reviews.
- Researches and tests new products, services and materials.
Acts as primary point of contact/expert for badges, materials and other Registration Coordinator responsibilities.
- Monitors materials budget; looks for efficiencies, cost savings, opportunities and provides recommendations.
- Escalates team challenges to management.
- Performs and assigns special projects as needed.
Customer service experience essential with strong written, oral, organizational, analytical and communication skills. Must have the ability to operate independently, possess necessary judgment to recognize when to escalate issues for review, guidance and/or resolution. Interpersonal and leadership skills are required to interact with staff, colleagues and management. The ability to handle challenging situations and multiple tasks simultaneously, and perform within tight time constraints is required. Supervisory experience required.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and various desktop applications.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
Position summaries outline the general nature of the duties and requirements of each position. Convention Data Services (CDS) reserves the right to change, modify or amend the duties and requirements of the position as needed. CDS is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or any other class protected by Federal, State, or Local law.