Convention Data Services (CDS, cdsreg.com)
Convention Data Services (CDS) is the trusted event registration, business intelligence, and lead capture partner servicing top show organizers worldwide. Headquartered in Bourne, Massachusetts, CDS has built multi-faceted solutions to engage attendees, deliver exhibitor ROI and provide actionable analytics for the events industry since 1986.
- Founded — 1986
- Clients — More than 100 business and association clients representing major events in the high-tech, manufacturing, energy, medical, healthcare, hospitality, communications, insurance, and transportation industries
- Annual Events — 180 Full Service Events and 200 Specialty Conferences
- Largest Event — 115,600 attendees representing 112 countries, 1.37 million net square feet of paid exhibit space, and 2,400 exhibiting companies
- Staff — 185
Our Products and Services
- Full Services and Self-Service Registration
- Lead Management Solutions
- Data Sense® Business Intelligence
- SCOUT Event Guide®
- Attendee Acquisition Tools
At CDS, we are committed to building loyalty, value, and partnerships by delivering innovative solutions that enhance the event experience and strengthen our industry. We take a unique approach to each event and act as an extension of the event management team, providing solutions from custom registration to lead retrieval and business intelligence. The entire event cycle is supported, keeping business objectives in mind every step of the way.
Our extensive industry experience—and commitment to providing the highest quality customer service—has made us the partner of choice among leading associations and top tradeshow management companies around the world. Annually, we offer registration and lead retrieval products at 280 tradeshows and conferences.
Company Headquarters: Bourne, MA
Satellite Offices: Washington, D.C.; Austin, TX; Orlando, FL
Our Executive Management Team
John Kimball, President and CEO
John Hawley, Chief Technology Officer
David Lawton, Executive Vice President of Sales
Becky Hansen, Executive Vice President of Event Services
Our Mission Statement
"Committed to building loyalty, value and partnerships by delivering innovative solutions that enhance the event experience and strengthen our industry."
Our Social Responsibility Policy
Convention Data Services (CDS) and its employees believe in giving back to the community through company donations, sponsorships, employee-matching donations, and time off for employees to volunteer.
"At Convention Data Services we are dedicated to supporting non-profit organizations and fundraising events in our local community and throughout the tradeshow industry. By committing our financial support and time, we are able to make a difference in the communities in which we live and do business."
– John Kimball, President and CEO, Convention Data Services