A comprehensive approach to managing and satisfying your event audience.
In addition to the secure collection and management of attendee information, Full-Service Registration guarantees your entire event audience has an active and enjoyable interaction with your event. Our proven and flexible platform and processes are tailored to your unique event requirements to create the optimum experience that is always online—before, during and after your event.
Custom items, promotional codes, registration classes and demographics can be combined to create a unique and targeted experience. Software and vendor integrations allow us to deliver virtually any event functionality.
- Fully-customizable system
- All registration types: attendee, member, group, exhibitors, speakers, press, etc.
- Personalized experience based on selections and responses
- Integrations with other programs: social media, membership, networking, booth management, etc.
- Complete metrics and reporting
THE BEST PEOPLE
Even the best systems can only go as far as the people who build and support them. Our staff becomes an extension of your team and manages every aspect of your event registration from defining goals through onsite execution.
- Dedicated event staff
- Familiarity and experience with your event
- In-house customer service contact center
- Onsite registration, technical and support staff
- Integrated exhibitor services department
Book-it Function Room Reservations
A rare opportunity—so many professionals from the same industry, brought together in one place. Help your affiliates leverage these connections by facilitating function space reservations.
Book-It allows your exhibitors, chapters, groups and other affiliates to request reservations at the different facilities available onsite. Space requests are made through a responsive, online interface where the site collects information about the room type, optional locations, attendance, amenities and presentation requirements.
Show managers define the approved event types, times and locations ensuring there are no conflicts with the primary event agenda. The final vetting system brings all of the details together for a simple and highly efficient approval process.
- Event type – selected from the event’s approved list
- Room size/type – e.g. auditorium, restaurant, etc.
- Room layout – e.g. banquet rounds, reception etc.
- Audio visual requirements
- Choice of pre-approved locations
- Dates and times for meetings and setup
- Target audience and attendee type, defined by administrator
- Estimated attendance size
- Supports promotional codes
- Set-up multiple meetings
- Accessible by show managers from any device
- Includes all space request information at a glance
- Electronic approvals sent to affiliate and provider
Simple, fast and feature-rich are the words that best describe CDS’ eReg for managing specialty events.
Using an intuitive, online interface, you can launch your own custom, branded registration pages in hours. Badges can be printed complete with QR code for exhibitor lead retrieval and a full-reporting system gives you real-time insight into your entire event.
Even though the system is simple to use, professional support is always included with eReg to ensure a smooth event from registration launch through post-show analysis. eReg is built on the same core registration platform as our custom registration solutions and has many of the same powerful features. Using the core platform also means that eReg has the same attendee management and event reporting tools as our custom registration.
eReg was designed to give event managers the ability to have an inexpensive and flexible registration system for events that don’t have the scope of an annual event, but that are often almost as complex. Association chapters, divisions and groups as well as corporate clients have found eReg to be the solution that adapts to their diverse requirements—quickly and completely.
- Standardized and undefined fields for custom form setup
- Definition and management of promotional offers with campaign tracking
- Event branding with control of color schemes, fonts and graphics
- Dedicated eReg customer support
- Setup of e-commerce and funds collection
- Social media integration
- Multi-language support
- Badge printing and tickets
- Housing integration
- Full reporting functionality in X•Press Reports
- Home – create, copy or edit your events
- Overview – core event information including dates and payments
- Style – define the brand, color scheme, backgrounds and graphics
- Attendee – define registration fields and usage
- Email – customize email confirmations or use templates
- Reg Class – define registration classes and badge setup
- Demographics – create demographic questions and answers
- Items – define items for sale, assign prices and match items to reg classes
- Promos – create and manage promotional offers and price tiers for special discounts
- Payments – choose acceptable forms of payment
Registration Resource Center (RRC)
Put your attendees in the driver’s seat.
The RRC provides access to complete registration information allowing contact information to be updated, confirmations to be printed and credentials retrieved for fast onsite check‐in. Items can also be reviewed and new selections added. Social media integration allows friends and contacts to be invited to attend through direct messages or status postings.
- Edit and maintain registration information!
- Review and add sessions and education!
- Print or email a registration and hotel confirmation!
- Print or view an X•Press Check‐in barcode!
- Network with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter !
- Invite colleagues through the RRC or social media!
- MOBILE VERSION TOO!
Exhibitor Resource Center
Get your exhibitors registered and building booth traffic.
The Exhibitor Resource Center is the central location for exhibitor registration and networking. Exhibitors perform a few simple steps to get their booth staff registered and move on to preparing for the event. Networking tools including Exhibitor Emails and VIP Invitations are explained and linked from the Resource Center to help exhibitors build their booth traffic and put qualified attendees on your show floor. Lead retrieval ordering and support are explained and linked as well.
Alerts & Notifications
Put your important messages right in the palm of your attendee’s hand.
Send out text announcements to targeted groups in a format they’re sure to notice. Show management can define groups based on registration classes and items, then send messages out to all group members simultaneously. Announcements, schedule changes, updates and notifications can be sent to different groups in real-time. Schedule alerts beforehand and retain the ability to make last minute adjustments.
Text alerts use cell phone numbers with an opt-in collected during registration. Participants always have the option to opt-in or out after registration using the shows dedicated text number.
- Sponsorship opportunities on outgoing text messages
- Pre-load outgoing alerts through the scheduler
- Instant updates to individuals, groups or everyone onsite
- Unlimited public and private groups
- Accessible from any cell phone (carrier text messaging rates apply)
- Service works in any country
- >87% Consumers carry mobile phones
- >4.1 Billion text messages sent daily in U.S.A.
- 3:1 North America Consumers prefer text to voice
- 4-6:1 everywhere else The rest of the world prefers text to voice
Provide customer support the way your attendees want it.
Conversations are one-to-one correspondence between attendees and event representatives. Attendees text questions to the event management team using a unique event number. Event representatives respond to text messages using a responsive, web-based interface that tracks, categorizes and archives all text messages from the event.
The system is managed from anywhere on any device through an easy-to-use interface. Administrators categorize incoming and outgoing text messages by subjects that they define. Messages can be reviewed by subject for quick responses to recurring questions. Messages can be tagged with administrators’ comments or forwarded to other administrators for a response.
- Real-time responses to inquiries
- Centralized customer service for attendees, exhibitors, vendors and staff
- Built-in tracking and cataloging of text messages
- Private and secure system
- Accessible from any cell phone (carrier text messaging rates apply)
- Less costly and simpler than voice support
- Works in any country
Email campaigns effectively deliver your customized message to a receptive target audience.
With 66% of all emails read on mobile devices*, it is important that your promotional efforts keep pace with technology. Your event message and calls-to-action are clear and legible across all platforms and devices. Instead of getting lost, important information and links are as easy to find on phones and tablets as they are on a PC. The emails are assembled by our professional email designers to ensure maximum impact with all recipients.
- Emails that promote the event image
- Merge contact information and personalize emails to increase responses
- Track results and analyze ROI
- Automatic opt-out management
*US Consumer Device Preference Report from MovableInk, January 2015
Data channels and insights that are now available make it possible to reach truly qualified attendees with the individual message that makes them become loyal fans of your event.
CDS is ready to help you conquer the world of segmented marketing by helping you identify and reach more qualified attendees. Our Account Executives and event teams are prepared to share best practices and creative ideas that make campaigns successful. We’ll help you match key market segments to the unique event information that makes prospective attendees want to be onsite.
CDS Marketing Programs and Products
- Attendance Builder
- Exhibitor Emails
- VIP Invitations
- Social Media Integration
- Promotional Emails
- Data Analytics