Supervise daily operations of the Contact Center consisting of phone, data entry, CHAT and email agents.
- Supervise Contact Center phone, DE, CHAT and E-mail agents in all aspects of their responsibilities.
- Provide ongoing training and development of employees; in conjunction with department manager, prepare and participate in performance reviews.
- Participate in hiring staff, make staffing recommendations and oversee staff scheduling for optimal coverage.
- Assist manager with department timekeeping and payroll approvals.
- Supervise performance, providing immediate feedback to staff.
- Act as liaison with clients for Contact Center issues and setup of new event accounts.
- Coordinate departmental responsibilities with the appropriate Event teams to insure client deadlines and expectations are consistently met.
- Assist and manage knowledge of data entry processes and procedures.
- Ensure internal turn around standards are met: Phone, Email, DE forms and CHAT.
- Attend all event-specific and company meetings.
- May perform coordinator duties for assigned events.
- Plan, coordinate and provide follow up for agent monthly team meetings.
- Enhance agent training program by applying a call /email/chat monitoring program to identify and assist with staff development needs.
- Assist with using phone technology for collecting phone data and reporting.
- Support department manager with managing assigned events and problem solving responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned by department manager.
Must have demonstrated leadership, organizational and customer service skills as well as attention to detail and problem-solving skills. A pleasant telephone manner and strong written and oral communication skills are required. Must have the interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, event managers, and others at all management levels. Must be able to handle stressful situations and multiple tasks simultaneously, and perform within tight time constraints. A high level of proficiency in MS Windows is required.
Four-year college degree, or equivalent experience, and a minimum of two years supervisory experience is required.