Lead for a team of four integration specialists. Typical integration projects include integrations with event housing (hotel reservation) systems, social media tools, and membership management systems such as iMIS and Personify. Supervise Integration Developers on implementing integrations into registration websites. Act as Business/Systems Analyst responsible for defining and documenting batch and real-time data integrations for event registration systems. Maintain documentation and work with Integration Developers for any operational enhancements or fixes.
- Manage integration work schedule.
- Supervise integration development team.
- Maintain integrations catalog.
- Work directly with sales and clients to gather integration requirements and determine and/or recommend best methods for integrating systems.
- Document integration requirements and specifications.
- Serve as the primary business contact for integrations.
- Serve as go-between for client services and technical groups responsible for integrations.
- Build and maintain relationships with 3rd party integration vendors.
- Assist in integration and acceptance testing as required.
- Attend integration-specific and company meetings.
- 5+ years hands-on technical or business analysis experience working on systems integration or related projects.
- Experience gathering and documenting technical requirements. Formal business/systems analysis experience preferred.
- 2+ years experience as a technical team lead or technical manager.
- Broad IT domain knowledge with specific understanding of integration processes and technologies.
- Functional knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON) and batch processes (scheduled tasks, extract, transform, load).
- Experience working with relational databases, data mapping, ETL is desirable.
This is a technical position, but not a programming role. The job requires attention to detail as well as excellent organizational, analytical, customer service, and written/oral communication skills. The ability to handle stressful situations, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and work within tight time constraints is required.
Four-year degree or equivalent industry experience.