Responsible for daily operations of the Production and Mailing Department including fulfillment mail metering equipment operations, materials ordering. Function as the Production Coordinator back up.
- Organize projects to ensure accurate and efficient assembly and mailing.
- Process and print client sample and actual badges, tickets, cover and visa letters.
- Primary operator of the Neopost folder-inserter and mail metering machines.
- Set and maintain automation compatible material standards. Present guidelines to event services teams.
- Schedule preventative maintenance and service calls for mailing machines.
- Perform final Inspect of completed fulfillment packages for accuracy and quality prior to metering.
- Primary owner of on-demand automated mailing programs such as Primed Regionals.
- Backup to Production Coordinator and Event Materials Procurement positions.
- Prepare billing packets for completed events.
- Create screenshots for completed events.
- Work with registration coordinators on gathered materials.
- Attend project meetings, offer solution based recommendations and input.
- Pack and transport event mailing bins and flats to local post office.
- Excellent organization, analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy, and quality.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Reliable, with ability to work with minimal supervision for daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities challenges and deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be able to stand for extended/long periods of time and lift 30 lbs.
High school diploma is required.