Responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout CDS. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. Plays a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Full cycle recruiting for exempt and non-exempt staff and managerial positions including candidate evaluation, prescreening; scheduling interviews with hiring managers; reference and background checks; offer negotiation and preparation; warm-handoff to HR coordinator for onboarding.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans and sourcing strategies, including college/intern recruiting initiatives.
- Partner with hiring managers and develop recruiting and interviewing plan for each position, providing guidance and advice.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates; maintain candidate pipeline, ensuring proper follow-up.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive recruiting.
- Build and maintain networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media and employees.
- Maintains CDS careers page and make recommendations for improvements.
- Post positions on appropriate websites not auto-posted via ATS.
- Maintain external sites (Indeed, Glassdoor) to keep content fresh; monitor for reviews and escalate for response as appropriate.
- Collect data and report on cost-per-hire, time to hire, vacancy rate, turnover and turnover cost; recommend improvements.
- Maintain job descriptions, ensuring they are current and compliant.
- Identify and attend job fairs and college career fairs.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with colleges and local recruiting sources.
- Responsible for ATS and data integrity.
- Backs up HR Coordinator as needed.
- Other duties as may be assigned by HR Director.
- Proven track record of driving recruitment through strategy development, online and social resources as well as networking and passive sourcing.
- Ability to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to onboarding.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management and foster teamwork.
- Proficiency in MS Office and ATS/HCM experience (Ceridian Dayforce a plus).
- Ability to travel to career fairs, college fairs.
- Availability to reach candidates after hours when necessary.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time; must be able to use computer and telephone equipment, including typing on keyboard.
- Must be able to think analytically, concentrate on tasks and remember details.
Bachelor’s degree desired; equivalent related work experience required. 1-2 years of corporate recruiting experience is required, technical recruiting a plus. PHR/SHRM-CP preferred.