Responsible for implementing recurring batch and real-time integrations for event registration systems. Examples include integrations with event housing (hotel reservation) systems, social media tools, and membership management systems such as iMIS and Personify. Work closely with Web Developers on implementing integrations into registration websites. Own integrations once they are rolled into production and maintain documentation and any operational enhancements or fixes.
Essential Department Functions:
- Work with clients to gather integration requirements and determine and/or recommend best methods for integrating systems.
- Document integration requirements and specifications.
- Set up and support a variety of integrations using various technologies.
- Serve as the primary technical contact for assigned integrations.
- Once integrations are live, work with 3rd parties if troubleshooting/support is required.
- Attend any required integration-specific and company meetings.
- Primary point of contact for onsite staff for assigned integrations.
- For specified events travel to shows to provide onsite technical support.
- Provide custom configurations and support for our clients as required.
- Other duties as assigned by department manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with relational databases, MS SQL Server.2000-2008, Transact-SQL, and SQL Stored Procedures.
- XML, JSON, knowledge of web services (SOAP and REST).
- Web scripting languages (VBScript/ASP, and/or PHP).
- MS Office with a focus on Excel and Access.
- ETL experience with SSIS or other tool is preferred.
This is a technical position that requires excellent organizational, analytical, customer service and attention to detail skills. Individual must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. The ability to handle stressful situations and perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and within tight time constraints are required.
Education and Experience:
Two-year technical degree or equivalent industry experience is required.