Convention Data Services (CDS) is the trusted registration and lead capture partner for driving global event connections for businesses and associations worldwide. Headquartered in Bourne, Massachusetts, CDS has built multi-faceted solutions to engage attendees, deliver exhibitor ROI and provide actionable analytics for the events industry since 1986.
- 240 worldwide events
- Over 80 business and association clients
- More than 165 dedicated employees
At CDS, we take a unique approach to your event. Your CDS team will work to provide you with solutions from custom registration to lead retrieval and data analytics, as a true extension of your business. We support your entire event cycle, keeping your business objectives in mind every step of the way. Whether your goals are to increase attendance, engagement, or ROI, CDS will partner with you to achieve success.
CDS’ years of setting the industry standard has made us the partner of choice among leading associations and top tradeshow management companies around the world. Our clients represent many of the major events in their industries including: high tech, manufacturing, energy, medical, healthcare, hospitality, communications, insurance, and transportation.
Committed to building loyalty, value and partnerships by delivering innovative solutions that enhance the event experience and strengthen our industry.
To be a passionate and trusted partner driving global connections through creative event experiences.
- Passionate — We are inspired to provide innovative products and services and passionately driven to deliver on commitments to our partners.
- Adaptive — We are guided by our partners’ objectives and apply our intuition, experience and resources to develop meaningful solutions. We’re proud to offer a work environment that flexes to meet the needs of our employees to help them succeed at work, at home and in their communities.
- Creative — We encourage our teams to think differently, find new approaches to challenges, and provide exceptional solutions to our partners.
- Integrity — We strive to earn trust and respect by adhering to the highest standards of ethical conduct. We pride ourselves on being dependable and trustworthy and expect the same from our partners.
- Fun — We believe having fun at work builds community and is vital to creating a culture that encourages creativity and team work. We are proud that this camaraderie extends beyond our company to include our partners.
- Excellence — We deliver value to our partners that goes beyond expectations. Our results are driven by continuously improving and innovating.
- Proactive — We are never satisfied with the status quo. We encourage our teams to provide thought leadership to our partners and the industry. We actively invest in our employees, company and community to achieve greater success.