CDS takes the complexity out of personalized, big data marketing campaigns and allows you to easily target the important segments of your market.
CDS becomes your digital marketing department and delivers targeted email campaigns to your customers and prospects following an Attendance Builder marketing plan customized for your event The program increases your event’s marketing presence with alumni, prospects and throughout your industry by leveraging unique profile information from the event database to create powerful, personalized—and highly effective—campaigns.
Tool to Build Your Market Share:
- Seven targeted campaign concepts sent as responsive email blasts
- Subject lines, body copy and navigation specific to your event
- Can include incentives to attendees and prospects
- Content and messaging can be used for any campaign type, e.g. social media posts
- Target audience lists (when available), e.g. alumni, big buyers, etc.
- Graphical timeline shows optimal campaign timing
Help your exhibitors build booth traffic while increasing your event attendance.
Exhibitor Emails is free to exhibitors and allows them to send multiple promotional email invitations before the event to their company’s customer and prospect list.
Exhibitors choose from professionally designed email layouts that showcase their unique products and services surrounded by your event message and brand. All templates promote attendance with event information and links to registration.
Exhibitors enter their content, upload email lists, and schedule their campaigns – the system takes care of the rest.
The lists that exhibitors provide are kept confidential. No valuable prospect information is shared or made available to others. Tracking and statistics show the distribution, open rates and click-throughs for each link in the email.
The system, schedule and email layouts facilitate compliance with the email CAN-SPAM act and CASL.
- Easy-to-Use – simple online interface
- Professional Designs – high quality HTML templates
- Fully Automated – create, test and schedule messages all in one visit
- Campaign Scheduler
- List Management – upload and edit multiple lists
- Builds Attendance – exhibitors invite their prospects to the event
- Branded Message – exhibitor’s logo, message and products combined with the event brand
Safe & Secure – CAN-SPAM Act and CASL compliant. Securely protects exhibitors’ lists
Invite-a-Colleague is a powerful, viral marketing tool that will help increase registrations and expand your event community.
The Invite-a-Colleague program allows registrants and others in your audience to notify friends and associates via email about an event.
Open rates and conversions are high for customized emails sent from a person known by the recipient. The email leverages the credibility and connections of your audience to build event interest and attendance. A predetermined subject line and content provided by show management are added to the sender’s copy ensuring that the event brand and message are delivered with maximum impact.
- Increases registration numbers
- Attracts new, qualified attendees
- Personal email invitations are more likely to be read
- Easily accessible during registration, in the Registration Resource Center, email confirmation and on the event and partner websites
- Reporting for show managers is available in X•Press Reports
Two easy-to-use programs leverage exhibitors’ customer connections to increase event participation and ROI.
Exhibitors send personalized email invitations to their prospects and customers directly from the CDS Exhibitor Resource Center accessed during registration. The personalized invitation to register from a familiar source is an effective call-to-action.
VIP Invitation Program
The VIP Invitation version of Invite-a-Customer adds specific promotional offers and enhanced tracking for show managers and exhibitors. Exhibitors are given a unique promotional code to distribute to their top prospects and customers to use when registering online. Special offers like discounted attendance rates can be matched to the promotional code.
Regardless of what campaign attracted a new attendee, the information is reported back to the exhibitor and show management. Exhibitors can view and export a list of their invitees that have registered.
- Promotes online registration
- Increases registration of qualified prospects
- Allows exhibitors to track responses through an online administration area
- Allows event managers to track responses, add promotions and issue additional invites to exhibitors
- Increases ROI for exhibitors
- Optional PDF invitation generator available
Email Blasts (Promotional Emails)
Email campaigns effectively deliver your customized message to a receptive target audience.
With 66% of all emails read on mobile devices*, it is important that your promotional efforts keep pace with technology. Your event message and calls-to-action are clear and legible across all platforms and devices. Instead of getting lost, important information and links are as easy to find on phones and tablets as they are on a PC. The emails are assembled by our professional email designers to ensure maximum impact with all recipients.
- Emails that promote the event image
- Merge contact information and personalize emails to increase responses
- Track results and analyze ROI
- Automatic opt-out management
A simple system for gathering low hanging fruit.
Registration Abandonment Follow-up is an email sent to potential registrants who start but do not complete the registration process. Registration Abandonment Follow-up is available with all new CDS event registration pages at no additional charge.
When a registrant completes at least the first page of registration—the page that collects name and contact information—but does not complete the registration process, an email is automatically sent the next day requesting that they return to registration. The email contains information about the event, the benefits of registering and asks the recipient to come back and complete the registration process while the event is fresh in their mind.
- Single, courteous email
- Custom event message
- Automatic, hands-off process
- Reporting with prospect list
- Reaches untapped, qualified prospects
- Can be disabled at client request
Statistics rate tele-marketing as one of the most effective promotional vehicles available–10x that of email response rates–but the cost per contact is by far the highest. By using Convention Data Services’ X•Press AutoDialer, you can build attendance with an effortless, persuasive marketing tool while minimizing your cost per lead.
AutoDialer is outbound calling software that takes your unique message and delivers it as a friendly and effective call-to-action. Messages can be targeted to specific audience segments to announce the opening of registration, provide special incentives to loyal alumni or as an event survey. Demographics and registration categories can be used to segment your market in order to deliver just the right interaction to each recipient.
- Increased event exposure
- Increase attendee and exhibitor registration
- Decrease inbound Contact Center emails and calls
- Phone Surveys
- Redirect attendees and exhibitors to a live agent during normal business hours
- Customizable voice options based on attendees registration selections
- Prebuild and schedule campaigns
Start building your attendance for next year during the excitement of this year’s event.
Inquiry Pages give your attendees an easy and quick way to sign up for next year’s event. Attendees initiate the inquiry process by scanning a QR code or clicking a link onsite, in event literature, email campaigns or virtually any avenue where attendees are exposed to your event brand.
The QR code opens a responsive web page that requests contact information which is added to next year’s list of interested attendees. When registration opens the following year, prospective attendees are contacted with a personalized email and link to online event registration where their contact information is prefilled in the form. It’s an effortless process to complete registration and sign-up for the event.
- Mobile and browser-based
- Builds registrations for the coming year
- Provides a means to contact prospects throughout the year
Alumni and Membership
Give your event alumni and members VIP treatment.
X•Press Auto-Registration gives your event audiences a fast, customized registration experience. For alumni, members, prospects, exhibitors, press, speakers—or any segment of your event audience—CDS can set up registration to recognize the registrant and prefill their contact information, demographics and present custom offers targeted to the individual. Providing a personalized experience saves attendees time, increases registrations and builds membership.
Build attendance with promotions targeted at different audience segments. The Auto-Reg website shows special offers available to registrants based on their relationship with the event. Bundle the event with membership to increase both new memberships and renewals.
Features & Benefits:
- Targeted promotions increase registration and attendance
- Membership integration increases new memberships and renewals
- Personalized treatment builds brand and event loyalty
- Uses your existing audience data to drive attendance
- Real-time and scheduled integrations ensures data compatibility back into your system