Get the complete picture of your attendee participation and engagement.
The Tracker smartphone app provides session tracking, access control, and validation all in one integrated package. Online or offline, Tracker keeps your event moving smoothly.
Select a session from the live event list and start checking-in attendees—it’s that easy. A simple scan of the badge QR code uploads the attendee information to the event database and updates session reporting.
Validate registered attendees as they check-in to sessions with Tracker Access Control. Using the live session roster, attendees are quickly confirmed as being eligible or not as they enter sessions. Validation accurately tracks attendance for sessions that were purchased individually or as part of a bundle.
- Live sync and counts
- Easy setup
- Rosters and validation
- Detailed reporting
- Carrier, Wi-Fi and offline modes
Make earning and verifying credits easy for your event attendees with tracking and certification of CEU/CME.
The Continuing Education Units/Continuing Medical Education (CEU/CME) certificate program gives attendees the confirmation information they need to get credit for their participation in educational programs. Meeting attendees use their verified registration information to access an optional online survey that confirms their participation. The system is available at online show kiosks, over the event Wi-Fi, and remotely from the attendee’s hotel room.
Administrators use an online interface for reporting, analysis, and management of certification records including modification of participant, course and certificate information. If changes are made to session information, administrators can easily reprint or email updated certificates.
- Available onsite and remotely
- Automatic generation of certificates
- Option to print or email certificates
- Flexible certificate field selection
- Remote administrative capabilities
- Accessible after the event
- Fast and convenient for participants
- Only available to verified attendees
- Instant certificate delivery via printer or email
- Easy-to-use administration area makes updates and reprints fast
- Self-serve interface incurs no staffing or dedicated equipment cost
Webinars & Videos
Products are only as good as those who use them.
CDS products are put in the hands of thousands of users—attendees, exhibitors and event managers. To help all of our users have the best experience possible with our products and services, CDS has created a library of webinars, videos, instructions, tutorials and other educational materials.
Wherever possible, product information is embedded or linked right from the product giving users fast access when they require the information the most. Speak with a CDS Account Representative using our Ask A Question form to learn more.
Keep attendees in touch with exhibitors for months after the event.
Post-event, attendees receive an email with a link to a personalized website which lists the exhibitors they visited onsite. The website contains complete information including exhibitor names, websites, sales contacts and company information. The linked list puts attendees a click away from complete exhibitor information for research or to initiate further contact.
The Exhibit Tracker email is sent to all attendees within a couple of days of the show close while the onsite experience is still fresh in their minds.
- Email directs attendees to their unique Exhibit Tracker website
- Exhibitors’ names linked to pop-up with contact information
- Direct link to the exhibitor’s website
- Lengthens exposure to attendees for months after the show
- Increases exhibitor ROI
- Encourages attendees to contact exhibitors directly
- Free to exhibitors with the purchase of X•Press Leads equipment
- Free to attendees
A simple, effective communication suite.
Designed for your entire event audience to search, communicate and schedule appointments online.
Both attendees and exhibitors can search and review profiles of other attendees. The powerful search engine looks up people by name, company or demographic responses. Attendees can easily find specific attendees and colleagues at the event and exhibitors can create a profile and generate a list of ideal prospects to contact. Users set preferences on who can see their information and contact them.
X•Press Networking is a powerful tool designed for easy and intuitive use by attendees, exhibitors and show management. Get your entire audience communicating and planning their onsite experience to help them get the most out of your event.
- Search by attendee or exhibitor
- Search by demographic responses
- Create custom lists using profile questions
- Users control their shared information
- Build an event contact list
- Attendee profiles include employment information and demographic responses
- Export contacts to CRM, Outlook or CSV File
- Easy-to-use messaging
- Receive new messages by email or text
- Identify opened messages at a glance
- Effective show management alert system
- Create custom groups on-the-fly
- Alert attendees to location and time changes, reminders and more
SCOUT Event Guide
You’ve seen other event guide apps… now meet SCOUT.
Scout Event Guide is built on an understanding of attendees, while designed to satisfy the needs of event managers. Complete with personal, in-house and onsite support, SCOUT provides one-stop shopping which means fewer vendor integration points to manage. Familiar interface design across all products ensures a smooth, seamless user experience throughout the event.
Utilizing our event database reduces duplicated effort when submitting information, resulting in a coordinated launch of all products and event marketing. A centralized content management system (CMS) means SCOUT is always up-to-date, always accurate.
Native iOS, Android and Windows Features
- About the event
- Floor plan
- Social media
- Personal schedule, favorites and contacts
- Messages and notifications
Geo Attendance Map
A worldwide view of your event audience.
Engage your attendees and show them the broad appeal of your show with Geo Attendance Map, the program which graphically displays a world-wide view of your event audience. The interactive tool displays both a map of the United States, and of the world with states and countries highlighted to indicate the volume of participants from every location.
Attendees roll over states and countries on a touchscreen monitor to view the number of participants from each, and can dig down to see the list of attendees from specific areas. The large, easy-to-understand interface of the Geo Attendance Map can be deployed in kiosks or cyber cafes onsite, and can also be linked from the event website or the CDS Registration Resource Center.
- Easy to deploy and set-up
- Works with any CDS event database—custom, eReg, Inquiry
- Works on any sized monitor
- Works on touch-screen monitors
- Show management chooses which attendee information to display
- Ability to filter location results
- Customized color scheme to match the event brand
- Works online, on the onsite network, or free-standing
- Internet and network connectivity allow real-time attendee counts
The Cyber Café is a place for attendees and exhibitors to visit websites, check email and charge their mobile phones onsite. Your Cyber Café can be setup anywhere in the convention center including the exhibit hall to help build traffic in certain areas and to keep attendees on the show floor.
The Cyber Café increases productivity for attendees and exhibitors by providing access to detailed exhibitor information and makes a great sponsorship opportunity for your premiere exhibitors.
- Helps attendees remain productive
- Keeps attendees on the show floor
- Makes user’s time more effective with an easy-to-use portal interface
- Links to onsite X•Press Event tools including networking
- Tracks activity and page statistics in the administration area