Convention Data Services (CDS) is the trusted event registration, business intelligence, and lead capture partner servicing top show organizers worldwide. Headquartered on Cape Cod, CDS has built multi-faceted solutions to increase attendance, engagement, and exhibitor ROI along with providing actionable analytics for the events industry since 1986.
Founded — 1986
Clients — More than 100 business and association clients representing major events in the high-tech, energy, manufacturing, medical, healthcare, hospitality, communications, insurance, and transportation industries.
Annual Events — 180 Full Service Events and 300 Specialty Conferences
Largest Event — 115,600 attendees representing 117 countries, 1.37 million net square feet of paid exhibit space, and 2,400 exhibiting companies
Staff — 200
Company Headquarters: Bourne, MA
Satellite Offices: Washington, D.C.; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Orlando, FL
Our Executive Management Team
John Kimball, President and CEO
John Hawley, Chief Technology Officer
David Lawton, Chief Sales Officer
Dave Wuethrich, Chief Operating Officer
Our Products and Services
Full Services and Self-Service Registration
Lead Management Solutions
Data Sense® Business Intelligence
Attendee Acquisition Tools
At CDS, we are committed to building loyalty, value, and partnerships by delivering innovative solutions that enhance the event experience and strengthen our industry. We take a unique approach to each event and act as an extension of your team, providing solutions from full-service registration to lead management and business intelligence. Your entire event cycle is supported, keeping your business objectives in mind every step of the way.
Our extensive industry experienc e—and commitment to providing the highest quality customer service—has made us the partner of choice among leading associations and top tradeshow management companies around the world. CDS has more than 100 business and association clients representing major events in the high-tech, energy, manufacturing, medical, healthcare, hospitality, communications, insurance, and transportation industries. Annually, we offer registration and lead retrieval products at 480 tradeshows and conferences.
Committed to building loyalty, value and partnerships by delivering innovative solutions that enhance the event experience and strengthen our industry.
To be a passionate and trusted partner driving global connections through creative event experiences.
- Passionate — We are inspired to provide innovative products and services and passionately driven to deliver on commitments to our partners.
- Adaptive — We are guided by our partners’ objectives and apply our intuition, experience and resources to develop meaningful solutions. We’re proud to offer a work environment that flexes to meet the needs of our employees to help them succeed at work, at home and in their communities.
- Creative — We encourage our teams to think differently, find new approaches to challenges, and provide exceptional solutions to our partners.
- Integrity — We strive to earn trust and respect by adhering to the highest standards of ethical conduct. We pride ourselves on being dependable and trustworthy and expect the same from our partners.
- Fun — We believe having fun at work builds community and is vital to creating a culture that encourages creativity and team work. We are proud that this camaraderie extends beyond our company to include our partners.
- Excellence — We deliver value to our partners that goes beyond expectations. Our results are driven by continuously improving and innovating.
- Proactive — We are never satisfied with the status quo. We encourage our teams to provide thought leadership to our partners and the industry. We actively invest in our employees, company and community to achieve greater success.
Our Social Responsibility Policy
Convention Data Services (CDS) and its employees believe in giving back to the community through company donations, sponsorships, employee-matching donations, and time off for employees to volunteer.
“At Convention Data Services we are dedicated to supporting non-profit organizations and fundraising events in our local community and throughout the tradeshow industry. By committing our financial support and time, we are able to make a difference in the communities in which we live and do business.”
– John Kimball, President and CEO, Convention Data Services